Commercial & Hospitality
Murdoch Health and Knowledge Precinct
The Murdoch Health and Knowledge Precinct (MHKP) is directly adjacent to two of WA’s largest tertiary hospitals, in a growing residential and commercial catchment.
Murdoch Health and Knowledge Precinct (MHKP) comprises a mixed-use development with a diverse range of uses, including an aged care facility, medi-hotel, commercial office, specialist medical suites, hotel, residential apartments and retail space.
GFA across five buildings
bed aged care facility
bed medi-hotel (first in WA)
MHKP will become the heart of the Murdoch town centre, located approximately 13 kilometres south of the Perth CBD and adjacent to two of WA's largest hospitals.
Including commercial, medical, retail and hospitality uses, the precinct forms the first stage of the larger Murdoch Activity Centre, identified as a ‘strategic priority area’ by the State Government.
The new town centre for Murdoch is projected to become the largest employment hub outside of the Perth CBD, supporting over 35,000 jobs, 22,000 residents and 44,000 students.
Visitors, patients and staff will enjoy cafés bars and a generous public realm, including green open spaces.
- Specialist medical consulting suites
- Commercial offices
- 175 bed aged care facility
- 100 bed medi-hotel (first in WA)
- 35 residential apartments, including disability accommodation
- Three-level basement parking with 743 car bays
- 100 key hotel, including gym and restaurant
- Retail and various food and beverage options, including a supermarket
- Childcare centre
- Located close to major transport networks (bus, rail and freeway)